- About Us
- Admissions - 2019
- Academics & Research
- Students Corner
The Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering was established in the year 2001 with the primary objective of imparting quality education and training in the various areas of Electronics and Communication, thereby moulding the students into competent professionals.
To mould Electrical Engineers with self proficiency in Education, Research, Development and Dedication.
1. To facilitate quality engineers with professional ethics to meet the challenges in this era.
2. To enrich graduates with communication , design and soft skills with a culture of innovation and research for excellence in multidisciplinary technical areas.
3. To deliver four year curriculum to the level of industry relevant learning and training through continuous evaluation and improvement.
4. To provide knowledge based technology and service to meet the needs of the society globally.
5. To help in building national capabilities for excellent energy management and to explore non-conventional energy sources.
|Dr. Vijayalekshmy S.||HOD|
|Ms.Valsa Basil||Asst. Professor|
|Ms.Thanga Thamarai N G S||Asst. Professor|
|Ms. Geena||Asst. Professor|
|Mr.Deepu R S||Asst. Professor|
|Ms.Remya Madhavan U||Asst. Professor|
|Ms. Reethu Dhanya||Asst. Professor|
|Ms. Sheeja Joseph (on Leave)||Asst. Professor|
|Ms. Nikitha Gomez||Asst. Professor|
|Mr. Sujith Kumar A. S||Asst. Professor|
|Ms. Renu John( On leave)||Asst. Professor|
|Ms. Sumitra K||Asst. Professor|
|Ms. Mary Suja Antony||Guest Lecturer|