Electrical and Electronics Engineering is a field of engineering that generally deals with the study and application of electricity, electronics and electromagnetism . Its main concern is the science and technology for the generation, transmission, distribution and consumption of electrical energy incorporating the advanced technologies and covers a wide range of fields such as control systems, microprocessors, electronics, electrical machines and signal processing.
To mould Electrical Engineers with self proficiency in Education, Research, Development and Dedication.
1. To facilitate quality engineers with professional ethics to meet the challenges in this era.
2. To enrich graduates with communication , design and soft skills with a culture of innovation and research for excellence in multidisciplinary technical areas.
3. To deliver four year curriculum to the level of industry relevant learning and training through continuous evaluation and improvement.
4. To provide knowledge based technology and service to meet the needs of the society globally.
5. To help in building national capabilities for excellent energy management and to explore non-conventional energy sources.
|Ms Vijayalekshmy S.||HOD|
|Ms.Valsa Basil||Asst. Professor|
|Ms.Thanga Thamarai N G S||Asst. Professor|
|Mr.Deepu R S||Asst. Professor|
|Ms. Geena||Asst. Professor|
|Ms.Remya Madhavan U||Asst. Professor|
|Ms. Reethu Dhanya||Asst. Professor|
|Ms. Sheeja Joseph (on Leave)||Asst. Professor|
|Ms. Nikitha Gomez||Asst. Professor|
|Mr. Sujith Kumar A. S||Asst. Professor|
|Ms. Renu John||Asst. Professor|
|Ms. Mary Suja Antony||Guest Lecturer|