M.TECH ADMISSION 2017
- All candidates seeking admission to M.Tech degree courses under government quota or management quota will have to apply to the College.
- Application form can be downloaded from the website.
- Duly filled application form together with the payment details (DD/Online Payment Printout/College Receipt) for Rs 500/- must be submitted to the College for getting admission under Government and Management seats.
- Such applications must be accompanied by attested copies of all relevant documents.
- For Government quota (50% seats) the allotment will be made by College based on the rank list prepared by the DTE, Kerala, for those who have applied to this College.
- For management quota (remaining 50% seats) a rank list will be prepared by the College for those who have applied to this College.
- Applications without the application fee, copies of relevant documents, certificates for claiming any special consideration/ reservation, mark lists, proof of date of birth, and a photograph will be summarily rejected.
Application fee is Rs.500
The fee can be paid through
1. Net Banking Facility to the Credit of the following account
|SB ACCOUNT NO
||STATE BANK OF TRAVANCORE, KAZHAKUTTOM, TRIVANDRUM
2. By Demand Draft drawn from any Bank or Exchange Company, favoring 'The Manager, Marian Engineering College', payable at Trivandrum.
3. In Cash at the College Office.