NRI Admission 2017-2018
Eligibility for B.Tech Admission 2017
50% marks in Mathematics and 50% marks in Maths,Physics and Chemistry
Guidelines for NRI Admission
- Candidates should be children or dependents of NRI.
- Complete 17 years of age as on 31st Dec. 2017.
- Candidate should have eligible marks in +2. (50% in Maths and 50% in Maths, Physics and Chemistry put together)
- Fee must be paid in Dollars from NRI account. Candidate can reserve their seats by depositing the fee in Indian rupees and get refund of the amount when they pay in Dollars or by NRI cheques.
- Students admitted in NRI scheme cannot change the institution / Course under any circumstances.
- “NRI FEE” once paid will not be refunded.
- NRI applications will be issued from April 2017 onwards.
- Admission fee, Caution deposit, Special fee and annual tuition fee will be same for all.
- NRI candidates need not pay the Refundable deposit.
Documents to be submitted
- Copy of Passport of the sponsor (front and back pages)
- Copy of visa stamped in the passport of the sponsor
- Declaration from the sponsor
- Certificate from the Employer of the sponsor
- 10th standard pass certificate (self attested copy)
- 12th standard pass certificate in original
- KEAM 2017 Admit card (if attempted)
- KEAM 2017 score sheet (if attempted)
- Conduct certificate from the institution last attended
- Transfer certificate from the institution last attended
- Physical fitness certificate from registered medical practitioner
To download the NRI Application Form, click here
To download the Employer Certificate Format, click here
To download the NRI Declaration form, click here
No.of seats under NRI Quota
Civil Engineering (CE)
Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)
Mechanical Engineering (ME)