Electronics and Computer Engineering
OBJECTIVES OF THE BRANCH ELECTRONICS AND COMPUTER ENGINEERING (ES)
- Electronics and computer engineering aims to integrate two separate engineering fields to meet the joint demands of electronics and computer industries in today's world.
- There is a global demand for competent and qualified electronics and computer engineers. The jobs in the field of electronics and computer technology include building mechanical parts, troubleshooting electrical problems or working with computers.
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES OF ELECTRONICS AND COMPUTER ENGINEERING (ES):
An Electronics and Computer Engineer can work in both private and public firms in the areas of design, manufacture, installation, operation, and maintenance of electronics equipment and systems.
Some of the top sectors that require electronics and computer engineers are mentioned below:
- IT industry
- Consumer electronics manufacturing organizations
- Mobile communications
- Healthcare equipment manufacturing organizations
- Internet technology companies
- Power electronics industry
- Technical sales
- Aeronautical and military fields
- Corporate businesses