Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
12 Years of Teaching Experience.
Higher Educational Qualification
|Position||Employer||From Date||To Date|
|Associate Professor||Marian Engineering College, Trivandrum||July 2019||Till Date|
|Associate Professor||Sri Krishna College of Engineering & Technology, Coimbatore, Autonomous Institution, Coimbatore||June 2018||March 2019|
John Cox Memorial CSI Institute of Technology, Trivandrum.
|June 2013||May 2018|
Mar Ephraem College of Engineering &Technology,Malankara Hills,
|Sep 2009||July 2011|
|Lecturer||DMI College of Engineering, Planchoor, Chennai||Feb 2007||May 2009|
Area of Interest
- Artificial Intelligence
- Bio Informatics
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- Machine Learning
Patents Published & Filed
1. Indian Patent Application No. 201941005223 “Smart Vision Wallet for Visual and hearing Impaired.”- Published
2. Indian Patent Application No. 201941022560 “ IOT Based Intelligent Acoustician Microphone”- Published
3. Indian Patent Application No. 201841010035:” SYSTEM AND METHOD FOR CARDLESS TRANSACTIONS USING AN AUTOMATED TELLER MACHINE (ATM)”: filed
1. Dr.T.Sujatha, Dr.Susan Augustine, Dr. J.Granty Regina Elwin Certain Investigations on Reversible Image Watermarking Indian Journal of Science and Technology Vol12 (15) April 2019.
2. Dr.Susan Augustine & Dr.J.P Ananth 2018 Secure Storage Allocation Scheme Using Heuristic Algorithm for Cloud. Jour of Adv Research in Dynamical & Control Systems, Vol. 10, 11-Special Issue, 2018,pp 897-909.
3. Deepthi LR , Dr.Susan Augustine 2017 Keyword-Aware Recommendation System for posted work using Collaborative Filtering. International Journal of Control Theory and Applications Vol.No.10,Issue No.27,.2017 pp 127-132
4. Dr. Susan Augustine & Dr. B. Paramasivan 2016, ‘Enhancing Energy Efficiency and Load Balancing using Dynamic Genetic Algorithms’, Journal of Network and Computer Applications (Elsevier).
5. Susan Augustine & Dr. B. Paramasivan 2015, ‘Localization Using Multi-path Communication in Acoustic Sensor Networks’, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, vol.10, no.14, pp. 12001-12004.
6.. Susan Augustine & Dr. B. Paramasivan 2014, ‘Enhanced Zone based Range Free Localization Using Obstacle Detection’, Mitteilungen Klosterneuburg, vol.64, issue.8, pp. 109-123.
7. Susan Augustine & Dr. B. Paramasivan 2011, ‘QoS-Reliable Localization Protocol Using Drichlett Tessellation for WSN’, International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security, vol.11, no.12, pp.81-84.
- Published 2 patents and 1 filed
- Published papers in WOS indexed and Scopus Indexed Journals.
- Presented papers in National & International Conferences.
- Mentored students for Accenture Innovation Challenge and other hackathons.
- Performed as External Examiner for PhD Viva Voce in MS University-Tirunelveli.
- Set university Question papers for UG –Computer Engineering students in Autonomous
- Institution affiliated to Anna University.
- Life time Member of ISTE